top of page

Wedding & Event Planners

Elevate Your Credibility as an Event Planner

Event Planner

What kind of liability insurance is best for you?

The coverage that is best for you depends on the details of your business. Many WedCov customers optimize their Event Planner insurance by choosing both professional liability insurance and general liability insurance policies. To assure that you get the best coverage for your business, see the examples below..

General Liability Insurance


Sometimes called commercial general liability (CGL) is insurance that protects your business from another person or business's claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and damage to property. Having this kind of coverage is beneficial in several instances:

  • Bodily Injury

  • Property Damage

Professional Liability Insurance


Sometimes called errors and omissions insurance (E&O insurance), is Event Planner insurance coverage for claims against businesses that provide professional and personal services – for businesses like yours. When is it important to have professional liability insurance for Event Planners?

  • Claims of Negligence

  • Loss of personal information

Original on Transparent.png
bottom of page